The college has excellent infrastructural facilities; specious classrooms, a recreation hall, a rich library and a big and beautiful campus. The computer centre of the college is one of the finest in the area. There are 245 latest computer systems with Internet facility. The centre has become a place of pilgrimage to the visitors.
Library: 56,928 books
Reading Hall (2500 sq.ft.)
Audio Visual Centre
Computer Centre (245 computers)
Hostel for boys (105 Students),
Women’s’ Hostel (125 Students)
Auditorium, Examination office
List of major items of equipment in the College :
|Total No of Laptops||16|
|On Line UPS||02(10KV)|
|HP Servers (BCA Office Library)||03|
|All in one Printer (print + scan + Xerox)||03|
|All in one Printer (print+ scan +Xerox +FAX)||01|
|Dot Matrix Printers||06|
|CCTV Camera BCA Building||15|
|RFID Machine for Attendance||02|
|Barcode Printer (Library)||01|
Source of Funding:
Our college is private aided college. Its sources of funding are as follows
- Maharashtra Government for aided courses at Junior & Senior College (Salary & Non-salary Grants)
- UGC-Grants under different plans.
- Fees collected from students
- Junior college unaided batches
- Senior college unaided batches
- Unaided subjects at senior college like C.A., F.T. etc.
- Self-financing courses like B.C.A., B.B.A.
- Research Centre Fees collected from Research Scholars
- Donations & Others including sponsorships for various events
- Endowment fund for prizes & awards
- MOUs with different institutions