The following committees carry out the extension activities.
National Service Scheme (N.S.S.)
- The college has a N.S.S. Cell of 100 students. At the beginning of the academic year the students are admitted to this scheme. The volunteers undertake various social activities throughout the academic year. A seven-day special residential camp is arranged in nearby village. Normally, in the month of November/December, fifty volunteers’ alongwith three teachers participate in the camp.
- Shri. Kailash Khanapure is the trained Program Officer for N.S.S. since 2010-11. He has undergone the Orientation courses for N.S.S. One of our students Miss. Pradnya Swami was selected for Republican Day parade at Mumbai on 26th January 2008.
- Organization of Blood Donation is an inevitable part of our N.S.S. camp. Medical Camp for human beings as well as pet animals is organized. Different activities are organized to promote awareness among village women. Mahila Melava, Bachat Gat Melava, Awareness regarding Blind faiths etc. are few examples worth mention.
- Students participating in various NSS activities for two years and a seven days residential camp get additional 5 marks. These marks are added to his final years score.
National Cadet Corps (N.C.C.)
- The college has a N.C.C. Cell of 53 students. At the beginning of the academic year the students are admitted to this scheme. Shri. Subhash More is the NCC Officer. Some students are selected for Army Attachment Camp. The cadets participate in different camps like ATC, TSC and RDC. Students participating in various NCC activities for two years and a residential camp get additional 5 marks. These marks are added to his final years score.
- Industrial visit is the compulsory part of their curriculum. Every year the students visit different export-oriented units and multi-national companies.
- Environmental Studies is a compulsory paper at final year. A compulsory visit is made to bring environmental awareness among the people as well as the students. The students of B.C.A. and B.B.A. go for the business sector visit. Our students have visited well-known companies like Shivamruit Doodh Co. Ltd., Akluj, Videocon, Auranganad, Parle Products, Solapur, Genuine Engineering, Pune, and Environment Study visit at Mabaleshwar etc. Our foreign trade students participated in National Conference held at Badruka institute of Foreign Trade (BIFT) Hyderabad.
Yuvati Kalyan Mandal
- Women need to be encouraged to participate actively in the higher education. They need a special platform to express not only problems but their thoughts and views also. Yuvati Kalyan Mandal offers this facility to the female students in our college. Mrs. Mannisha Ashtekar is the Incharge of the Mandal. Girls from different classes are given the responsibilities of the mandal. Different activities like Debate competition, Greeting Card making competition, Rangoli & Mehandi competition are organized for the female students. Dandiya Ras is one of the special activities organized by the Mandal. Girls perform Dandiya dance together along with their female family members and women teachers. Prizes are given for the best attire and performance.
Financial Literacy Cell
- The college motivated our staff members to apply for the recognition of Resource persons by SEBI-NISM. Dr.Brijmohan Dayma, Dr.Sarika Dayma and Mr.Dinesh Joshi were given duty leave for a week to attend the Orientation Programme organized by SEBI-NISM, Navi Mumbai during 21-27 August 2011. They qualified in the post training exam and were recognized as the SEBI Certified Resource Persons.
- Dr.Sarika Dayma was selected for Refresher training at National Institute of Securities Markets (NISM), Bangalore during 21-22 Sept.2013. The college provided duty leave for it.
- The college organized three Workshops for girl students of ‘Yuvati Kalyan Mandal’ (16 Sept.2011) and Women Hostel girls (25 Sept. 2011, 29 Sept.2013) under the scheme.
- Students of Foreign Trade have to compulsorily visit some export oriented industries every year and prepare a visit report based on which they get marks out of 10.
- B.Com. Second year students have a compulsory paper on Banking and Finance. As a part of internal assignment the students have to visit a bank, study the banking operations, prepare an assignment and give presentation on his findings. They get internal marks based on this practical aspect.
- Environmental Studies is a paper at final year. A visit is aranged to bring environmental awareness among the people as well as the students. The students get different grades based on their environmental project. Passing in this paper is compulsory for getting the degree.