Seeing the large opportunities of placements in the field of higher education we established NET/SET guidance centre for the enthusiastic PG students in 2004-2005. Dr. Brijmohan Dayma worked as the Coordinator of the centre. The centre provided the necessary guidance to the PG students time and again. The centre worked efficiently and brought out some candidates successfully to qualify the exams.
- Summer & Winter Vacation Coaching
Seeing the successful organization of our NET/SET guidance centre, UGC has given special grants for this coaching centre. Dr. Kunal Badade is the Coordinator and Dr. Brijmohan Dayma is the Dy. Coordinator from the academic year 2009-2010. As the demand for SET/NET guidance went on, we decided to start regular vacation coaching for the candidates. We analyze the basic knowledge of the candidates by giving them a feedback form. We study their strengths and weaknesses. Our experts guide the students as per their needs. We provide necessary books and library facilities to the candidates studying under the centre.
- Gateway to NET/SET’ – A One-day workshop
To raise the scope of our Coaching Centre and considering the students studying under all the faculties we conducted a One-day Workshop regarding ‘Gateway to NET/SET’ on 1st May, 2010. We provided the detailed information regarding NET/SET exams. and preparation. Dr.S.A.Deo, Principal, Gogate Jogalekar College, Ratnagiri inaugurated and guided the workshop.
- Study material for the exam
Our staff members have written very useful books for the SET (State Eligibility Test for Lecturership) and NET (National Eligibility Test for Lecturership and JRF) exams. Some of these books are given below.
- SET/ NET Margdarshak (A Marathi book) authored by Dr. Brijmohan Dayma and published by Vidyabhartee Prakashan.
- SET/NET Sarav Prashnapatrika Sanch (A Marathi book) authored by Dr. Brijmohan Dayma and published by Vidyabhartee Prakashan.
- We published a special supplement ‘Quest’ in collaboration with Indian Express.
- Consultancy for SET/ NET exam preparation
Our staff members are regularly invited for guiding postgraduate students regarding preparation of SET/ NET exams. Dr. Brijmohan Dayma conducts one day workshop about it. This workshop has been conducted in various places of Maharashtra.