“Let noble thoughts come to us from every side”
(Aa no Bhadrah Kratavo Yantu Vishvantah-Rigveda-1-89-1)
Our Mission & Goals/objectives
Our mission statement is “We build excellent careers”
Our college goals and objectives–
1. To develop entrepreneurial mind-set of the students.
2. To develop managerial skills among the students
3. To provide manpower for financial administration of trade, industry and commerce.
4. To build the multi-dimensional personality of the students.
5. Development of skills to face the changing global scenario.
The National Assessment and Accreditation Council (NAAC) have accredited the college with the status of ‘B++’ with the institutional score of 83.20%. This certification is valid from May 03, 2004 .
Recognition & Affiliation :
The college was establishment in the month of June, 1961 and has been granted temporary affiliation by Marathwada University, Aurangabad. On 24th April, 1978 the college has been granted permanent affiliation by the university. From the academic year 1995-96 with the establishment of Swami Ramanand Teerth Marathwada University, Nanded, the college is affiliated to this university