Academic conferences and workshops organized by the college
- The college had organized two State Commerce Conferences in the academic years 1995-96 and 1996-97.
- In 2007-08 the college organized a Two day University Level Workshop on ‘Restructuring the Syllabus of Commerce’
- In 2008-09 it organized One-day University level Workshop on ‘Revised curriculum of commerce’. Both of these workshops were arranged in collaboration with ‘Swami Ramanand Teerth Marathwada University’, Nanded and ‘Natural Sugar & Allied Industries Ltd.’, Ranjani (An ISO 9001 – 2000 institute).
- The college organized a National Conference on ‘Recent Trends in Commerce, Management and Information Technology’ on 29-30th January 2010 and published a 424 pages book entitled ‘Recent Trends in Commerce, Management and Information Technology’ which includes selected research papers of the National Conference.
- The college organized a State Conference on “Global Economic Crisis and India’s Economic Stability’ on April 23 &24, 2010 and published a 400 pages book entitled ‘Global Economic Crisis and India’s Economic Stability’ which includes selected research papers of the State Conference.
- The college organized a State Workshop on “Gateway to NET/SET’ on May 1st, 2010 and published a special supplement of ‘Quest’ containing information and articles about the exam..
- The college published special supplements of ‘Quest’ (January 2010, April 2010 and May 2010) in collaboration with the Indian Express group.
- In academic year 2010-11 (15th October, 2010) we conducted a University level workshop on Examination Reforms in Commerce Faculty. This workshop was inaugurated by Vice-chancellor Dr.Sarjerao Nimse. Near about 100 college and university teachers took active participation in the workshop.
- One-day University level Workshop was conducted on ‘Research Methodology’ on April 15, 2011.
- National Conference on “Academic Reforms in Higher Education” on January 6 and 7, 2012 and publication of conference proceedings.