As soon as the results are declared the admission process for the next class begins. The registration process continues for 15 days. The percentage wise admission list according to the percentage merit and all the reservation rules for admission is declared. The students of the first admission list can confirm their admission within 5-7 days. Second and third admission lists are declared if necessary. Admissions are given according to the academic calendar of our college.
Fee concession is given to the talented students belonging to very poor, economic background.
It is strictly followed :
- No admission for repeaters
- It is compulsory to have minimum 45% for open category / 40% for reserve category students at graduation level to seek admission in post-graduation courses.
- The wards of government servants should submit the Salary Certificate of their parents.
- The fees once paid will not be refunded.
- The depository amount shall be paid after the completion of the course. It is essential to preserve the deposit slip to get the depository amount.
- A specific period is given to change the optional and divisions with the permission of the Principal.
- The fees structure for the non-granted courses is different from those of the granted courses.
- The Principal is the final authority to Confirm or Cancel any admission.
List of necessary documents for the admission confirmation :
- Original Mark sheet and attested Xerox copies of the previous year Exam.
- Original Transfer Certificate (TC) and attested Xerox copies of the previous school/college attended.
- Two recent passport photographs
- Migration Certificate for the other university students
- Valid Caste certificate for Reservation category students
- Apatya Certificate
- Income Certificate (previous year)
- Gap Certificate (if applicable)
- Character certificate from the District Superintendent of Police if the candidate belongs to other states.
- Handicapped certificate (if applicable)
- Other necessary certificates (ex. Sports, Cultural etc.)